5.04.2011

Introducing White Rabbit Cards: Mother's Day Card for Procrastinators

I am notorious for not being on top of holidays, birthdays, and other occasions that at least call for a simple greeting card. As of late I've been designing simple easy to print at home cards, for occasions such as this. So in honor of mother's day, inspired by the awesome lady that is my mom, I designed this card. It incorporates the color purple in hopes that the lilac's will bloom soon.

If you need a card in a hurry that's not over sentimental and sappy please download the card and print it for the mom in your life.

The pdf has two sizes for the card both sizes can be printed on 8.5"x11" (letter) paper - if you don't have cardstock or aren't too keen on double sided printing use the first page to create a finished card of 4.25"x5.5". Fold in half horizontally and then fold in half vertically. The last two pages of the pdf are for half fold cards, so you would need to print on card stock or a heavier stock paper front to back and fold in half.

Here is an envelope template for the 5.5 x 4.5 card if you need to mail it or want an envelope. I tend seek out coordinating magazine pages in place of regular paper, because that's how I roll.

I hope to get a little online shop set up soon showcasing more print at home cards. Some of them will remain free while others can be purchased at minimal cost. Think $1-$2. The new shop is named White Rabbit Cards. For now nothing is up but a contact email, but I'm just excited that I have purchased the domain name and have it being hosted somewhere - it's a big step for me :). Shout out to my awesome husband Jon for helping me get this far in the process. For those of you that follow me, White Rabbit Cards is the little project I referred to in my Motivate post in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment